Subway Edition - horror Subway Edition - horror

Erm

I'm sorry but that was a complete non-story; it just felt like you were trying desperately hard to scare us without thinking hard at all as to how to build any tension. The whole dream sequence part just completely threw me out of the movie and made me feel like this was all some parody, and then you brought in a completely generic-looking monster woman for the "actual" horror part. And the actual horror part? Well the main character, the person the audience should be scared something will happen to, was in absolutely no danger, just standing there breathing weirdly when some girl commited suicide. Then rather than explore the psychology of what it's like seeing someone commit suicide or what the girl might have been thinking when she commit suicide, you just added in a COMPLETELY half-assed "oh hey she's still alive spooky" shot.

: Small, Medum & Larger : : Small, Medum & Larger :

UUuuughh

Are you fucking serious? How many years have you been doing this and you're STILL COMPLAINING ABOUT THE FUCKING PRICE OF COFFEE? JESUS CHRIST. But hey i'll give you a +1 for having the balls not to throw tits all around the place for views.

Minecraft Pals Minecraft Pals

WHAT THE

THOSE ARE CREEPERS NOT ZOMBIES.

YOU SON OF A BITCH.

The Visitor: Massacre The Visitor: Massacre

Oh what did you do..

You took a great point-and-click adventure game with an excellent atmosphere, and turned it into a buggy, generic and brutally easy beat-em-up/platformer. Honestly, the fact that you have a RESTART button for when the player happens to eat too much (which by the way is really not something they're at fault for when they're trained to eat everything to become more powerful), just kind of.. eh, getting far from the point. In any case, you took an excellent series and just turned it into yet another generic "half-assed puzzle elements" flash game.

Fig. 8 Fig. 8

A great game

Let down by it's length and repetiveness. Whilst addictive and charming in the first 5 or so minutes, the charm wears off and soon it becomes just another Avoid game. But really my main complaint is the Restart button; About 30 minutes in, after disapearing off the screen a few times, I noticed a Restart button. "Oh, I guess I hit this and it takes me to the checkpoint. That should come in handy!" Then it took me back to the start of the game. Seriously? Who would use that button?!

The Infection The Infection

Doh.

I was very much enjoying it up until I was trapped on the 19th level. The game seemed to think I hadn't killed all the enemies when I had or something like that.

Family Vacation Family Vacation

Hey there.

Cool beat bro are you some kind of animator?

Abatard Abatard

WOAH NOW

BUT DUDE DID YOU SEE THE 3D IN THE MOVIE? THAT WAS LIKE WOAH SO COOL!

Chickenlump responds:

Just another plastic-ridden gimmick.