Subway Edition - horror Subway Edition - horror

Erm

I'm sorry but that was a complete non-story; it just felt like you were trying desperately hard to scare us without thinking hard at all as to how to build any tension. The whole dream sequence part just completely threw me out of the movie and made me feel like this was all some parody, and then you brought in a completely generic-looking monster woman for the "actual" horror part. And the actual horror part? Well the main character, the person the audience should be scared something will happen to, was in absolutely no danger, just standing there breathing weirdly when some girl commited suicide. Then rather than explore the psychology of what it's like seeing someone commit suicide or what the girl might have been thinking when she commit suicide, you just added in a COMPLETELY half-assed "oh hey she's still alive spooky" shot.

: Small, Medum & Larger : : Small, Medum & Larger :

UUuuughh

Are you fucking serious? How many years have you been doing this and you're STILL COMPLAINING ABOUT THE FUCKING PRICE OF COFFEE? JESUS CHRIST. But hey i'll give you a +1 for having the balls not to throw tits all around the place for views.

Minecraft Pals Minecraft Pals

WHAT THE

THOSE ARE CREEPERS NOT ZOMBIES.

YOU SON OF A BITCH.

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

This Flash's message-

People don't kill people. Guns kill people.

If it wasn't videogame addiction that 'ruined' this guys life, it would've only been something else.

Oh, and that music isn't inspiring, it's pretentious.

WGJ4K: Game Chat WGJ4K: Game Chat

This is pretty amazing.

And anyone who doesn't realise that this is a parody and not a soapbox from HotDiggedyDemon is hilariously stupid. Nice job on succeeding in that most difficult comedy; Awkward humour. Really great.

How the World Will End How the World Will End

Woah!

Seriously creepy dude, I almost jumped when the Sun exploded! Keep making these, I wanna see what the Big Robot Guy does next!

Mia responds:

Ok.

Don't Feed the Zombies! Don't Feed the Zombies!

Coolio

This based at all on stuff from Zombieland?

SickDeathFiend responds:

I guess the pageant scene is.

: 4y-Records Episode 5 : : 4y-Records Episode 5 :

Huh.

Okay, iwilpress, you're totally deserving of the 4.18 you've got right now. Now, i'm not saying this was a bad flash, it had valid points, but jesus christ, it's hardly an original idea, or even originally written. The drawings are just slight edits of Jhonen Vasquez drawings, and at the same time the only animation is of the mouths, something you don't even bother with for Foamy. Also, it's incredibly short. But hey, I agree, Guitar Hero fanboys suck... I agreed 3 years ago, when this was relevant.

Daddy Dearest Daddy Dearest

Beautiful

It needs to be known, this is a classic of modern animation.

Weebl & Bob : Peripherals Weebl & Bob : Peripherals

But Weebl

Blue is Back!

TheWeebl responds:

Which is why they were taken out of the rider. If they weren't there to begin with then it would just be a bowl of Smarties.