The Visitor: Massacre The Visitor: Massacre

Oh what did you do..

You took a great point-and-click adventure game with an excellent atmosphere, and turned it into a buggy, generic and brutally easy beat-em-up/platformer. Honestly, the fact that you have a RESTART button for when the player happens to eat too much (which by the way is really not something they're at fault for when they're trained to eat everything to become more powerful), just kind of.. eh, getting far from the point. In any case, you took an excellent series and just turned it into yet another generic "half-assed puzzle elements" flash game.

Fig. 8 Fig. 8

A great game

Let down by it's length and repetiveness. Whilst addictive and charming in the first 5 or so minutes, the charm wears off and soon it becomes just another Avoid game. But really my main complaint is the Restart button; About 30 minutes in, after disapearing off the screen a few times, I noticed a Restart button. "Oh, I guess I hit this and it takes me to the checkpoint. That should come in handy!" Then it took me back to the start of the game. Seriously? Who would use that button?!

The Infection The Infection

Doh.

I was very much enjoying it up until I was trapped on the 19th level. The game seemed to think I hadn't killed all the enemies when I had or something like that.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Incredibly addictive..

although, with the obstacles being to inventive and just plain awesome, it'd have been nice to see more in the air/space.

Tank Awards in a Box Tank Awards in a Box

Are you kidding?

Now, i'm not saying this is bad, but it's got a score of 4 with almost no real effort put in.

When Pigs Fly When Pigs Fly

Ugh.

It's nothing personal, but I just despise games where not being pixel-perfect with the jumping means restarting the level.

MagnetiBall MagnetiBall

A good game

spoiled almost by the sheer amount of glows and bevels and what have you. Limit yourself of this stuff next time.

Shopping City Shopping City

I wish I had the desposible of these guys.

Seriously some of my customers went to Ice Cream Stands, Boutiques, Pet Stores, Toy Stores, a Jewellery Store, a News Stand and a Restaraunt and still came out with money in their pockets. Unsatisfied.

Quarantine Defender Quarantine Defender

The idea is brilliant..

But it was badly excuted. Pretty much by the time I had enough money to upgade my weapons, I had to use it up on the wall. Could I use this time to tell people the story (as far as I can tell) is that this guard is there to stop people from escaping the area that the zombies are inhabiting, to stop the virus from spreading. The gameplay was lacking, but you need to develop this unique premise.

Mastermind: WC Mastermind: WC

Very Addictive.

Although often i'd have a mission with a 99% chance of success and then fail at it. I can't help but feel robbed of my victory. Otherwise, great game!